- Made In USA
- The Jolly Roger is the name given to any of various flags flown to identify a ship's crew as pirates. The flag most usually identified as the Jolly Roger today is the skull and crossbones, being a flag consisting of a skull above two long bones set in an x-mark arrangement on a black field. This design was used by four pirates, Captains Edward England, John Taylor, Sam Bellamy and John Martel.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
Jolly Roger Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: JROG35