- Made In USA
- The Bennington Flag is a variation of the American Flag which symbolizes the Battle of Bennington during the Revolutionary War. The Bennington flag features 13 stars and 13 stripes, indicative of the 13 American colonies who fought against Great Britain. The Bennington Flag is easily distinguishable due to the large 76 sewn onto it, symbolizing the year 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed. Another unique feature of the Bennington flag is the arrangement of the 13 stripes, which alternate from white to red rather than the usual red to white pattern.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Beautiful, brilliant colors.
- 3' x 5' flags are sewn and embroidered. All other sizes are printed.
- Available in 5 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
Bennington Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: BENNFL