- Made In USA
- The Bonnie Blue Flag which features a lone white star on a blue field, was the flag of the Republic of West Florida. In September 1810, residents of the Spanish territory of West Florida revolted against the Spanish government and declared independence. Settlers of West Florida raised the flag on September 23, 1810 signifying their independence. On December 6, 1810, the United States annexed West Florida and it ceased to exist after a short existence of just 74 days.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Printed with beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 1 size:
- 3' x 5'
Bonnie Blue Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: BONBFL