- Made In USA
- The First Navy Jack is the current U.S. jack authorized by the United States Navy. The design is traditionally regarded as that of first U.S. naval jack flown in the earliest years of the country. The flag is characterized by an alternating red and white striped field with a snake and text which reads: "Don't Tread On Me.". Since September 11, 2002, this flag has been flown by the United States Navy for the duration of the "Global War on Terrorism."
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 5 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
First Navy Jack Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: FIRSTNFL