- Made In USA
- The Fort Moultrie Flag flew over the fortifications on Sullivan’s Island in South Carolina, as US Soldiers battled a British Invasion. When the flag fell during the battle in 1776, Sergeant William Jasper held it until a new flagstaff could be improvised, claiming, “We cannot fight without a flag.” The flag was enhanced with the text “Liberty” to reflect the hopes of the Colonists.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Printed with beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 5 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
Fort Moultrie Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: FORTMFL