- Made In USA
- Before the French Revolution, France had no national flag. Because of this, a variety of flags were used. From 1590-1790, the French Fleur De Lis Flag is one flag that was used on warships and fortresses.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Printed with beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 5 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
French Fleur De Lis Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: FRENFF