- Made In USA
- The Gadsden flag, designed by and named for American general and statesman Christopher Gadsden is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Below the snake are the words: "Don't Tread On Me." The flag was used by The United States Marine Corps as an early motto flag.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Printed with beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 5 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
Gadsden Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: GADSFL