- Made In USA
- The Bunker Hill Flag was flown in New England before 1737. Characterized by its blue field with a white canton quartered by a red cross, this flag was flown at the Battle of Bunker Hill.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 5 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
New England (Bunker Hill) Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: BUNKFL