- Made In USA
- The Star-Spangled Banner Flag or the Great Garrison Flag is the flag that flew over Fort McHenry at the Battle of Baltimore during the War of 1812. The flag has 15 stars, and 15 stripes. This worn flag inspired Francis Scott Key to write the poem "The Star-Spangled Banner," which later became the national anthem of the United States.
- Constructed with 100% Nylon for the most demanding commercial and residential use.
- Resistant to the wear and tear of sun and rain.
- Finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets.
- Printed with beautiful, brilliant colors.
- Available in 5 sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 3' x 5'
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
Star Spangled Banner Flag Outdoor Nylon
Item #: STARSPFL